Walk-in care through Atlantic Medical Center, RHC
No appointment needed! Now located in Suite 120, next to the CCHS Emergency Department.
Give us a call at 712-243-2850.
- Monday-Friday 8 am to 8 pm
- Saturday-Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Atlantic Medical Center Rapid Care
Our other locations
Atlantic Medical Center Rapid Care is now open in a new location and with new hours!
- Now conveniently located next to the CCHS Emergency Department
- Open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8 pm
- Open Saturday-Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
No appointments are needed! Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Routine prescriptions and chronic conditions will not be addressed. Narcotics are not prescribed at AMC Rapid Care.
AMC Rapid Care is a walk-in clinic for minor health issues like these:
- Asthma attack (mild)
- Minor broken bones
- Burns (minor)
- Eye or skin infections
- Head or nasal congestion
- Insect bites or rashes
- Minor cuts, wounds, stitches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Sprains, strains, deep bruises
- Sore throat (without fever)
- Urinary tract infections
- Other minor health issues that can't wait
Respiratory Care Clinic
If you have new or worsening cough, new or worsening shortness of breath, or other symptoms that you are concerned may be related to COVID-19, call 712-243-2850 BEFORE you come to any CCHS facility. Our COVID-19 hotline will talk with you about your symptoms and help you determine what your next steps are.
All patients who have COVID-19 symptoms or requiring testing will be cared for in our Respiratory Care Clinic, which is a separate suite within Atlantic Medical Center. The Respiratory Care Clinic has a separate entrance to minimize the exposure between other patients in waiting rooms and our staff.