Volunteering at Cass Health
The Cass Health Auxiliary assists with a variety of tasks throughout our organization and they strive to provide a warm and welcoming environment for our patients and visitors.
- Baby Hats – Crochet baby caps for Cass Health newborns
- Gift Shop – More than 100 volunteers supply and run our gift shop located in the atrium
- Children’s Orientation – Give tours during the fall to elementary school children to familiarize them with the hospital
- Hello Baby – Small gift program set up for parents of newborns
- Lab Courier - Transport labs from our satellite clinics (Anita, Griswold, Massena) to Cass Health
- Library Service – Deliver books from the library to local residents
- Same Day Surgery Waiting Host – Liaison between same day surgery staff and patients/family members
- Scholarship Committee – Review applications and award two scholarships for local students going into a medical career
- SHIIP – Help adults sign up for Medicare and Medicare Part D
- Telecare – Phone call service to check in on your loved ones
- Transportation – Provide free transportation to medical appointments if patient's insurance does not cover transportation
- Walker Bags – Make walker bags for our Physical Therapy department and local nursing homes
Interested in volunteering? Please fill out and submit the form below.