Healthy U is a free educational series held monthly at Cass Health that the public is invited to attend. Join us each month to hear from a different presenter on health topics that matter to you and your loved ones!
- Reservations required! Call 712-243-7479 to leave us a message.
- A boxed lunch is provided at no cost to all attendees.
- Healthy U is located in Conference Room 2 and begins at noon and ends by 1 pm.
- The main focus of their presentation will be on each month's topic, but we also encourage presenters to share a little about themselves so you can get to know our staff better!
- Presenters do their best to leave time at the end for your questions.
- Please note that specific, personal questions may be better addressed during a visit with your primary care provider. Hopefully Healthy U will provide you with the information you need to have a successful appointment with your provider!
- Keep up-to-date on Healthy U by following Cass Health on social media. You'll find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Questions about Healthy U? Leave us a message on the reservation line, or use the Contact Us form on the website to email us.
Ready to RSVP? Leave us a message at 712-243-7479.
Please note that we are no longer accepting reservations for the August session of Healthy U as we have reached our maximum capacity for this event. We will begin taking reservations for the September session later this month.
|July 20||Dr. Adam Verhoef||Osteoporosis|
|Aug. 17||Beth Olsen, MS, RD, LD||Older Adult Nutrition|
|Sept. 21||Dr. Matt Weresh||Orthopedic Surgery|
|Oct. 19||Lace Sindt, ARNP||Skin Cancer|
|Nov. 16||SHIIP Volunteers||Welcome to Medicare|
|Dec. 5||Dr. John Henry||Cardiology|