Healthy U is a free educational series held monthly at Cass Health that the public is invited to attend. Join us each month to hear from a different presenter on health topics that matter to you and your loved ones!
- Reservations required! Call 712-243-7479 to leave us a message.
- A boxed lunch is provided at no cost to all attendees.
- Healthy U is located in Conference Room 2 and begins at noon and ends by 1 pm.
- The main focus of their presentation will be on each month's topic, but we also encourage presenters to share a little about themselves so you can get to know our staff better!
- Presenters do their best to leave time at the end for your questions.
- Please note that specific, personal questions may be better addressed during a visit with your primary care provider. Hopefully Healthy U will provide you with the information you need to have a successful appointment with your provider!
- Keep up-to-date on Healthy U by following Cass Health on social media. You'll find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Questions about Healthy U? Leave us a message on the reservation line, or use the Contact Us form on the website to email us.