Visitors are Good Medicine
COVID-19 Related Visitor Limitations currently in place:
Download our Visitor Guide.
Atlantic Medical Center and all Outpatient Clinics
All outpatients may have one visitor with them during an appointment at CCHS.
- Special exceptions may be made for children or unique situations.
Inpatient Services (Hospital Patients)
All inpatients may have one designated visitor.
- Visitor must be on file as the patient's ONE designated visitor
- Visitor must wear PPE as directed
- Visitor must not visit other areas of the facility such as cafeteria or waiting rooms
- Visitors of COVID-positive patients must sign a waiver
- Designated visitor is allowed to visit daily from 3 to 6 pm only
We encourage other family and loved ones to visit virtually.
Special exceptions may be made on a case-by-base basis for pediatric patients, end-of-life patients, or unique situations.
- Two designated support persons are allowed during the duration of the mother's stay
- Must be 18+ and in good health
- Must pass entrance screening
- Hours are not restricted
Visitor limitations are subject to change.
CCHS is Smoke & Tobacco Free
As a healthcare organization, we are responsible not only for the treatment of disease but for taking steps to promote the prevention of illnesses and injuries as well. Furthermore, as a healthcare leader, it is CCHS’s mission to set the standard and demonstrate healthy lifestyles for the communities in which CCHS serves. Tobacco use is widely recognized as a major preventable cause of many diseases in smokers and nonsmokers alike. As CCHS is committed to providing a safe, healthy, comfortable and productive environment for all who visit or work in and around our facilities, CCHS has been designated as a tobacco-free institution. The success of the policy will depend upon the thoughtfulness, consideration and cooperation of all tobacco users and non-users alike.
Smoking or otherwise using tobacco or tobacco-like products (including, but not limited to cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, snuff, pipes, snus, etc.) on our property is prohibited. This includes any emerging tobacco product or simulated smoking device.
This includes all buildings, areas maintained, grounds, parking lots, ramps, sidewalks, etc. owned or leased or maintained by CCHS.
There are no designated smoking areas within any CCHS facility or on any grounds.