Visitors are Good Medicine
- The new Atlantic Medical Center is now open. Please be aware that the second half of the clinic is still under construction.
- Free valet parking is available Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Please see the attendants at the Main Entrance.
Updated Visitor Policy
All visitors must be in good health and pass entrance self-screening.
Atlantic Medical Center and all Outpatient Clinics
We recommend that all outpatients have only one visitor with them during an appointment at Cass Health.
Cass Health Emergency Department
We recommend that all patients have only one visitor with them during their care in the Emergency Department.
At any time, staff may ask visitors to leave. Reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Staff needs to complete procedures that would put the visitor at risk
- Staff determines the capacity in the ED is at a volume that could put the visitor or patients at risk
Inpatient Services (Hospital Patients)
COVID isolation patients may have one designated visitor throughout an encounter/admission.
- Visitor must be on file as the patient's ONE designated visitor.
- Visitor must wear PPE as directed.
- Visitor must not visit other areas of the facility such as cafeteria or waiting rooms.
- Visitors of COVID-positive patients must sign a waiver.
All other inpatients will be allowed open visitation; visitation is open to all ages and there are no limits on visiting hours or number of visitors, all visitors must be in good health, and pass entrance self-screening.
Special exceptions may be made on a case-by-base basis for pediatric patients, end-of-life patients, or unique situations.
All obstetrics patients may have visitors during their stay.
- Visitors must be in good health, and must pass entrance self-screening.
- Hours are not restricted
Visitor limitations are subject to change.
Cass Health is Smoke & Tobacco Free
As a healthcare organization, we are responsible not only for the treatment of disease but for taking steps to promote the prevention of illnesses and injuries as well. Furthermore, as a healthcare leader, it is Cass Health’s mission to set the standard and demonstrate healthy lifestyles for the communities in which Cass Health serves. Tobacco use is widely recognized as a major preventable cause of many diseases in smokers and nonsmokers alike. As Cass Health is committed to providing a safe, healthy, comfortable and productive environment for all who visit or work in and around our facilities, Cass Health has been designated as a tobacco-free institution. The success of the policy will depend upon the thoughtfulness, consideration and cooperation of all tobacco users and non-users alike.
Smoking or otherwise using tobacco or tobacco-like products (including, but not limited to cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, snuff, pipes, snus, etc.) on our property is prohibited. This includes any emerging tobacco product or simulated smoking device.
This includes all buildings, areas maintained, grounds, parking lots, ramps, sidewalks, etc. owned or leased or maintained by Cass Health.
There are no designated smoking areas within any Cass Health facility or on any grounds.