Cass County Health System offers patients online access to their medical information using MyChart.
Your MyChart patient account includes:
- One medical record for all your care at CCHS
- 24/7 account access
- Access to view your test results and visit notes
- The ability to request an appointment
- An overview of upcoming appointments
- And more!
MyChart and the Epic Electronic Health Record System are hosted through University of Iowa Healthcare. Should you visit another University of Iowa healthcare provider, all of your information will be available in one place.
Want to know more? Download our "Welcome to MyChart" PDF
A Note about Test Results in MyChart
You may see test results in MyChart before your provider.
We believe that sharing information builds trust and stronger relationships. Most test results are published immediately in MyChart, which means you may see results even before your provider.
- Some results may be difficult to understand without explanation. It’s often best to discuss these together.
- We look at every result and will contact you with any results that concern us.
- If we have a critical concern, we will always follow up with you right away.
- If you have an urgent concern, we encourage you to reach out to us.