Support the Cass Health Foundation
Ways to give:
- Annual Gifts of Cash – The Cass Health Foundation invites its friends to help meet the challenges of the future through gifts made payable to Cass Health Foundation.
- Stocks and Other Securities – Stocks and other securities transferred to the Foundation are tax deductible at their fair market value. Donors are not required to pay capital gains taxes on appreciated securities that have been held for more than one year before being donated.
- Bequests – An unrestricted bequest included in your will might be stated as: "I give to the Cass Health Foundation the sum of (dollar amount or a percentage of your estate) to be used in such a manner as its Board of Directors may determine to be the greatest area of need."
- Life Insurance – Established or new life insurance policies can be donated by naming the Cass Health Foundation as a beneficiary of a specific portion or a percentage of the policy.
- Memorials – Gifts of any type to the Foundation may be established in memory or in honor of loved ones, friends or business associates.
- Charitable Trusts – There are a variety of different types of trusts that a donor can establish to benefit themselves, their beneficiaries and their favorite charities. These types of trusts include the charitable remainder trust, charitable remainder annuity trust, and the charitable remainder unitrust. An estate planning attorney, financial planner or trust officer can assist you in establishing the type of trust that is best for you. You may also call the Cass Health Foundation office to answer some of your questions.
- Gifts of personal property – Gifts of farms, land and homes may be given to the Foundation.
The Cass Health Foundation has an annual fundraising campaign every winter, a spring gala, and sponsors a golf benefit in August. Personal gifts are accepted throughout the year. Make a donation online or contact the Cass Health Community and Guest Relations Director Beth Spieker, at 712-243-7545 or email@example.com.