Cass Health is the leading healthcare organization is southwest Iowa, and we are growing! Be a part of our team that's driven to become the best rural hospital in America by providing superior experiences to our patients, families, and communities.
Cass Health At-A-Glance
- Cass Health is proud to be one of the country's Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals. You can learn more about all of our awards here.
- We employ nearly 400 individuals, making us the largest employer in Cass County.
- We've been here for decades, and we're committed to staying here for our community.
- We're growing! We are adding providers, and our service area is becoming more regional than ever before.
- Cass Health is in a rural area, which means that you'll be able to develop relationships with patients & families.
- Our team includes family medicine, as well as a number of in-house specialists. Visiting specialists are here routinely, and they're just a few steps across the hall.
- Our providers feel supported & understood by the administration.
Physician Recruitment Contact
For more information about our physician recruitment, contact our Chief Human Resources Officer at (712) 243-7406.
Cass Health Employee Benefits
- Iowa Public Employees Retirement System
- Group health insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Group life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending benefit
- 457b/ 401a deferred compensation plan
- Educational hours
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Short-term disability
- Cafeteria benefit to employees
- Discount on hospital & clinic services