The Recognition of Service Excellence (ROSE) Award was created to honor and celebrate employees of Cass Health who exemplify dedication, compassion, and a commitment to service excellence in carrying out their duties and advancing the goals and mission of Cass Health.
The ROSE Award was established for full and part-time non-nursing employees, as a sister to The DAISY Award. Nominations can be made by patients or their family & friends, co-workers, providers, volunteers, or members of the leadership team.
ROSE Selection Criteria
Knowledgeable and efficient in the job they do
- Completed tasks efficiently
- Mindful of other’s time
- Understood concerns and addressed issues quickly
Compassionate and respectful in their actions and words
- Gave undivided attention
- Listened to concerns and needs
- Interacted in a helpful, courteous manner
Worked with the care team to meet needs of others
- Communicated patient needs to other team members
- Interacted in a professional manner with co-workers
Goes above and beyond to ensure the best outcome for our patients, their families, and visitors
- Anticipated needs
- Exceeded expectations
- Delivered high quality service and care
To Nominate an Employee
Please complete the nomination form below. Please be sure to include your contact information; if your nominee is chosen, we may ask you to participate in the award ceremony.