What path will you choose?
Nursing is a field full of possibility! We can't wait to see where it takes you.
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to work in a health system with modern facilities, technology and equipment?
We are a regional healthcare provider located in the heart of Southwest Iowa. With more than 400 staff members, the health system is the largest employer in the county. State-of-the-art medical equipment and facilities combined with dedicated, professional staff make Cass Health the Employer of Choice for the region. We are located just one hour away from both Des Moines, Iowa, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Cass Health includes Cass County Memorial Hospital, Atlantic Medical Center, AMC Surgery Clinic, and Eye Associates. Atlantic Medical Center has three satellite clinics in Anita, Griswold and Massena – all rural health clinics. With an active medical staff of 12 physicians and over 20 visiting specialists, Cass Health is able to provide a broad spectrum of medical care, all in a rural community setting.
Here at Cass Health, we strive to live our values in our work every day — Respect, Communication, Ownership/Accountability, Customer Service and Safety. We are continuously reaching toward our vision, to be the best rural hospital in the country for patients to receive care, employees to work and physicians to practice.
And we believe we are making progress, as our employees have rated us as a Top Workplace for six years in a row!
Whether you are an orthopedic surgeon or part of our nonmedical staff, you have the ability to help make patients and families as comfortable as possible. In this rural community, we live up to our motto – “Neighbors Caring for Neighbors.”
Check out the benefits and amenities offered to our employees. You’ll see why we are a Top Workplace.
Requirements of Employment
- Proof of citizenship or legal authorization to work in the United States
- Satisfactory physical, drug screen, criminal background check, Physical Capacity Profile
- Tuberculosis testing process and evaluation
- Immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella (or documentation of two MMR vaccinations)
- Evidence of an annual influenza vaccination (or employee must request a waiver and wear a mask during work hours)
- Licensure and certifications specific to job role as listed in the job posting
Nursing Average Wages
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - $15.48
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $21.87
- Hospital Registered Nurse (RN) - $31.32
- Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) - $27.73
Ready to join our team?
To begin the online application process, click on "Search Current Openings." You'll be redirected to our Careers page and online application through HealthcareSource.
Cass Health provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.