CCHS Employee Benefits
- Iowa Public Employees Retirement System
- Social Security contribution
- Group health insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Pre-tax premiums
- Group life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending benefit
- 457b/ 401a deferred compensation plan
- Educational hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Short-term disability
- Holiday pay
- Shift differential/weekend differential
- Cafeteria benefit to employees
- Discount on hospital & clinic services
- Wellness center use incentives & discounts
Click here for a complete list of benefitsoffered by CCHS.
Ready to join us? Search our current openings here.
The CCHS Foundation is proud to award the Louie and Elsie Hansen Memorial Scholarship to students enrolled in physician and nursing programs.
Are you working on a degree in healthcare? We offer multiple scholarships to help Cass County students with their education costs.