CCHS is Growing & Adapting for the Future
Phase One of Master Facility Planning Construction Begins August 2020
For the last two years, Cass County Health System has undergone a major planning initiative to ensure our facilities and utilities are ready for the future. Our new master facility plan is now coming to life; the first phase of the project will begin in August 2020.
Current News for Patients & Visitors
- Free valet parking is available Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Please park under the canopy and see the attendants inside the Main Entrance.
- Please note that Admissions has moved to a temporary location on the opposite side of the atrium. But don't worry! Our entrance screeners will show you where to check in and wait for your appointment.
- The AMC and Specialty Clinic waiting rooms are closed for construction. For now, all patients will wait in the atrium and hallway.
- Please pardon the dust & noise! While we are trying to minimize the interruptions, construction is a messy process! Thank you for understanding and being patient with us.
Renovations & Expansions
- Atlantic Medical Center
- Oncology / Treatment Room
- Atrium space & staircase
- Gift Shop & Coffee Shop
- New Patient Financial Advisor offices
- New offices for Health Information Management & Prior Authorization Team
- 1500 East 10th Street Renovation
- Senior Life Solutions program
- Business Offices
Notice to Bidders