Cass Health is Growing & Adapting for the Future
For the last two years, Cass Health has undergone a major planning initiative to ensure our facilities and utilities are ready for the future. Our new master facility plan is now coming to life; the first phase of the project began in August 2020.
Current News for Patients & Visitors
- Beginning Monday, June 28, 2021, the Cass Health Main Entrance and Parking Lot A will be closed temporarily due to construction.
- While the parking lot and entrance are closed, all patients and visitors should use Emergency Drive to access parking lots B and C. Patients and visitors should use the Emergency entrance; PT, OT, Speech, and Radiology patients can use the Rehabilitation Services entrance.
- Free valet parking is available Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Please park under the tent near the Emergency Entrance and see the attendants.
- Please pardon the dust & noise! While we are trying to minimize the interruptions, construction is a messy process! Thank you for understanding and being patient with us.
- Please note that Admissions has moved to a temporary location on the opposite side of the atrium. But don't worry! Our entrance screeners will show you where to check in and wait for your appointment.
- The AMC waiting room is closed for construction. For now, all patients will wait in the atrium hallway.
Renovations & Expansions
- Atlantic Medical Center
- Oncology / Treatment Room
- Atrium space & staircase
- Gift Shop & Coffee Shop
- New Patient Financial Advisor offices
- Completed! New offices for Health Information Management & Prior Authorization Team
- Completed! 1500 East 10th Street Renovation
- Senior Life Solutions program
- Business Offices