Ravinder Agarwal, MDAllergy & Immunology
Dr. Ravinder Agarwal provides allergy and immunology care in the Cass Health Specialty Clinic. He is affiliated with the Allergy, Asthma, and Sinus Center, PC in Des Moines, Iowa.
Dr. Agarwal is board certified in Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Agarwal has notable expertise in nasal and ocular allergies, sinusitis, asthma, and anaphylaxis. In addition, he has extensive experience in evaluating food and medication allergies, cosmetic allergies, diseases of the skin, insect sting reactions, and latex allergy.
Allergy & Immunology
- 25+ Yrs Experience
- Affiliated Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Education and Training
- Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology, The Children’s Hospital and Buffalo General Hospital Buffalo New York, 1993
- Residency in Pediatrics, The Children’s Hospital in Buffalo New York, 1991
- MD – AIIMS India
- Diplomate of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Medical Association
- The American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy , Asthma and Immunology
- The Polk County Medical Society
Professional Experience & Education
- 25+ years in private practice
- Adjunct associate professor of internal medicine at Des Moines University
To make an appointment, please call 712-243-7590.