Atlantic Medical Center: Changes Due to ConstructionDecember 8, 2020
Atlantic, IA — Atlantic Medical Center, RHC will soon be immersed in a major renovation project, which will close half of the clinic at a time. The north half of the clinic (Suites A, C, D) will be under construction from the end of December 2020 until July 2021; the south half of the clinic (Suites B, E) will be under construction from July 2021 through December 2021.
In order to preserve access to care for patients, several providers’ schedules and locations are changing.
- Dr. Angie Weppler, Mary Robinson, PA-C, and Stacey Bean, PA-C will be seeing patients in the exam rooms located on the second floor across from Eye Associates.
- Jessica Jackson, ARNP will be at Griswold Medical Center all day on Mondays as of December 7.
- Dr. Elaine Berry will be at Griswold Medical Center all day on Tuesdays as of December 1.
- Dr. Angie Weppler will be at Griswold Medical Center all day on Thursdays as of December 3.
- Elisha Hardy, ARNP will be at the Massena Medical Center all day on Mondays as of December 14.
- Stacey Bean, PA-C will be at Anita Medical Center for a half day on Wednesdays and all day on Thursdays as of December 2. She will also be in Atlantic all day on Mondays.
- Dr. Bethel Kopp will begin seeing patients in January. She will be at Anita Medical Center on Mondays, and Massena Medical Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
To make an appointment at the Atlantic Medical Center or any satellite clinic, call 712-243-2850.