CCHS schedule changes due to the weather:
Tuesday, January 17th -
- Cardiac Rehab - closed
- Creighton Cardiolgoy - cancelled
Monday, January 16th -
- Southwest Iowa Mental Health Center – open at 10 am
- Cardiac Rehab – Closed
- Dermatology Clinic with Anne Nelson, PA-C – cancelled
- Creighton Cardiology Clinic - cancelled
- Diabetes Center - closed
- Massena Medical Center - closed
- Wound Care - closed
- Eye Associates - closed
- Allergy Clinic with Dr. Agarwal - cancelled
- Griswold Medical Center - closed
- Anita Medical Center - closed
- Atlantic Medical Center - OPEN until 5:00 pm; no evening clinic
- Anita Clinic Pharmacy - open until 1:00 pm
During your hospital stay at Cass County Memorial Hospital, if you registered for the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal, you can access your test results and discharge instructions for easy reference.
I need health care. Where do I begin?
Begin with us. At Cass County Health System (CCHS), we bring together nearly 450 individuals with one common goal -- to provide the highest quality medical care possible in a compassionate, caring manner. We care for patients from all walks of life with medical needs ranging from minor aches and pains to life-threatening emergencies, and everything in between. You are the reason we are here, and we are proud to provide outstanding medical care to our friends, family and neighbors in southwest Iowa.
- Call us! (712) 243-3250
Cass County Health System
Today we work to achieve our MISSION ~
To provide a superior experience for our patients, families and communities.
As we strive to reach our VISION ~
To be the best rural hospital in the country for patients to receive care, employees to work, and physicians to practice.
Always guided by our VALUES ~
Living our MOTTO ~
Neighbors Caring for Neighbors