Stephen Slade, MDRheumatology
Stephen Slade, M.D.
Dr. Slade will be providing Rheumatology care at the Atlantic Medical Center. He is originally from Leon, Iowa. Beyond expertise in general rheumatology, he has interests in process improvement, care delivery, and medical education for patients and trainees.
• Undergraduate: Drake University, Magna Cum Laude with University Honors
• Medical School: University of Iowa, with completion of the Teaching Distinction Track. Inducted into Gold Humanism Honor Society and selected for Leonard Tow Humanism Award, which is given to one graduating Carver College of Medicine student annually
• Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine: Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, Washington, with completion of the Leadership in Quality Improvement Pathway
• Fellowship in Rheumatology: University of Colorado
• Notable Certifications: American Board of Internal Medicine, International Society of Clinical Densitometry
New patients will need a referral from their primary care provider to see Dr. Slade.