Fall Lab DrawsSeptember 24, 2020
Cass County Health System is offering low-cost blood draws during October.
- Appointments are available every Wednesday and Thursday morning. Call 712-250-8091 to schedule your appointment.
- The $30 blood screening includes:
- white and red blood counts
- liver function
- kidney function
- lipid panel
- total cholesterol (HDL, LDL, Triglycerides)
- Additional tests can be added on:
- TSH $15
- Uric Acid $10
- Hemoglobin A1c $15
- PSA $20
- Vitamin D $30
Here’s how to take advantage of our Fall Lab Draws:
- Make an appointment by calling 712-250-8091.
- Print and complete the consent form. Consent & Authorization for Blood Profile
- Do not eat on the morning of your appointment. It’s okay to drink a little water or black coffee.
- Bring your completed consent form and head straight to the CCHS Laboratory for your draw. You do not need to stop at Admissions first.