Billing for services received at Cass County Health System is done by each separate business.
You will receive a separate bill for physician services and hospital services. Each CCHS member will submit charges to your insurance on your behalf before you are billed.
For questions about your bill, please call the billing office where you received your care:
- Cass County Memorial Hospital, call 712-243-3250.
For questions about your hospital bill, please call between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Atlantic Medical Center, 712-243-2850
Please also call this number for care received at AMC satellite clinics in Anita, Griswold or Massena.
- Eye Associates, 712-243-7540
- Southwest Iowa Mental Health Center, 712-243-2606
- Southwest Iowa Surgery, 712-243-7535