Cass County Health System partners with Avadyne Health as an extension of our business office; you will see the name Avadyne Health on your bill for our services.
- Payment in full is expected upon receipt unless other acceptable arrangements are made (see credit polcy below).
- Any payments received will be posted to the oldest date of service.
- An itemization of charges is available upon your request.
For questions about your bill, please call us at 1-800-788-5874 during business hours:
- Monday-Thursday 8 am to 7 pm CST
- Friday 8 am to 6 pm CST
- Saturday 9 to 1 pm CST
If you have questions about your statement from Eye Associates, please contact them directly at 712-243-7540.
We offer a 10% prompt payment discount and payment plans are available. Please read the CCHS Credit Policy below for details.
CCHS Credit Policy
1. Bills for hospital services will be mailed to the account guarantor (person responsible for payment) after any insurance payments have been received.
2. A 10% discount is available for any bill paid in full within 30 days of the first statement date. Please contact the billing office, 800-788-5874, in advance to arrange your prompt payment discount.
3. Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, debit cards or credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover). Online payment is available at www.casshealth.org.
4. If you are unable to pay your bill in full, payment plans are available. Payment plans require a minimum monthly payment of $50 for bills of $1200 or less. For bills over $1200, payment plans can extend for up to 24 months. (Example: $3600 balance will be 24 payments of $150 each.) If you need to arrange a payment plan, please contact the billing office at 800-788-5874.
5. If you have a low income or no income, you may be eligible for assistance with your bill. Please call our Patient Financial Advisor at 712-250-8111, or click here for an Uncompensated Care application.
Itemized bills are available upon request from the hospital billing office.
Information from the Iowa Hospital Association