Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit, however patient care is our primary concern at Cass County Memorial Hospital.
The Medical/Surgical, Special Care and Obstetric inpatient units have open visiting hours, guided by each patient's condition and personal wishes. We observe quiet time hours daily between 2 and 3 p.m. Please schedule your visits around these hours if possible.
The Behavioral Health unit welcomes visitors:
- Monday - Friday 4:00 - 8:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday 1:00 - 8:30 pm.
Please note the following guidelines for visitors:
- CCHS is a tobacco-free campus -- this includes all buildings, parking lots and grounds.
- Please do not visit if you have a cold, sore throat, flu symptoms, or any other contagious disease.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments, or when a physician or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment, and avoid unnecessary noise in patient areas.
- Visitors should dress appropriately, and must wear a shirt and shoes.
If you are visiting an inpatient in the hospital's Medical/Surgical, Intensive Care or Obstetrics Units, you will find it most convenient to park in Parking Lot A. Entrance to this parking lot is from the intersection of 10th Street and Hospital Drive. Use the Main Entrance, go past the staircase and straight down the atrium. Take the elevator to the second floor for Inpatient Services.
If you are arriving to see a patient in the Emergency Department or Behavioral Health Unit, you may prefer to use Parking Lot C, which is near the Emergency Entrance on the south side of the building. Do not use the ambulance drive for private vehicles. Please leave the closer parking spots open for patients coming into the Emergency Department.