Established January 1, 2000, Cass County Health System brings together medical providers, clinics and a hospital which have served Southwest Iowa for over 40 years to provide a well coordinated, comprehensive local healthcare system. Over 400 CCHS staff work together every day to fulfill the mission, vision and values of the organization as a whole:
Today, we work to achieve our MISSION ~
We are a center of healthcare excellence that
- delivers superior services through skilled and caring physicians and staff,
- enhances the quality of life in the communities we serve
- provides a workplace environment that makes us the employer of choice, and
- practices and upholds the highest levels of customer service.
As we strive to reach our VISION for the future ~
Cass County Health System will be a leading rural healthcare provider and community asset.
Always guided by our VALUES ~
Teamwork - all of us working as one to achieve our goal.
Respect, Integrity and Honesty - with everyone.
Understanding and Compassion - in all situations.
Service Excellence - living the highest ideals of customer service every day.
Total Quality Management - expectations and outcomes are met or exceeded.
Living our MOTTO ~
Neighbors Caring for Neighbors
Cass County Health System Members
- Cass County Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Iowa Mental Health Center
- Cass County Medical Clinics
Atlantic Medical Center, RHC
Anita Medical Center, RHC
Eye Associates, Atlantic and Audubon
Griswold Medical Center, RHC
Massena Medical Center, RHC
Southwest Iowa Surgery